This is some of my studio art. It is work that is very true what I do and what I love. I am pretty sure that most of it turns out to look ok becasue I do it for fun. If I am worried about something looking good it never does. I have learned that it is best just to do whatever I feel like without worrying about the end. Enjoy!
Charcoal on paper
Wet into wet using black ink -- Featured in College of Southern Idaho Fine Art show
Graphite on paper
Oil Pastels covered with ink and scratched off with a razor blade
Charcoal -- Also Featured in the College of Southern Idaho Fine art show
Oil Paint on board -- This one is one of my very favorites
You are amazing!!! I love it all!
ReplyDeletehey girl...
ReplyDeletei loved getting a glimpse of your art work! often i wonder what it would be like to have those kinds of challenges given to me, and how i would interpret... very interesting! i am stoked that you put it into gear and set yourself out there... sharing is a way to fill your soul with energy to create. xoxo heidi
I seriously love your lines!!! You really have amazing work!
ReplyDeleteGreat sketches!! I remember your sketches while studying, and it inspired me to start sketching.
ReplyDelete