13 September 2009

Beginning

To be very honest I am not sure what I want to put on my blog. Actually till about midnight yesterday I thought that blogging was a waste of time, an excuses to live through someone else life, and to make yours look a lot better then it actually is. We will see once I get the hang of it if my mind changes more then it already did. Its just the Beginning!

5 comments:

  1. You are so amazing!!! I love you
    Dustin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pretty amazing too!! And I feel like a terrible friend we haven't talked in forever! I'm so excited to read your blog you need to put all of your european adventures on it!! I still love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world! Thanks again for all the help this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your previously held conceptions of blogging... hahahaha... you're funny, I'd have to agree!! Hope things are going well!!!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madalyne! Your art work is amazing! I can't believe it. No matter what you say or believe, you 100% deserve that spot in the Graphic design program at BYU!!

    ReplyDelete